Dermal fillers are one of the most popular non-surgical techniques to keep the face youthful. This procedure is increasingly in demand because it has significant benefits and because it works against expression lines, fine wrinkles, folds and facial furrows. Do you want to know more about the benefits of dermal fillers?
BENEFITS OF DERMAL FILLERS
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments with biocompatible solutions that can be injected into any area of the skin to increase volume. With this type of procedure, wrinkles and any folds in the skin resulting from the aging process are filled.
Over time, the skin loses elasticity and volume, especially in the area of the cheeks and forehead. The result is sagging skin with wrinkles, folds and a somewhat emaciated appearance in general. Thanks to fillers, the youthful appearance of the face can be restored.
- The fillers do not require surgery, it is a procedure administered by injection without the risks of an intervention or anesthesia.
- After a dermal filler treatment you can return to your normal routine without any problem. Although a bruise may appear, there will be no impediment for you to have a normal life immediately.
- Instantly visible results. Although we will have to wait a few weeks to see the complete and definitive result, the truth is that the improvement is noticeable right away.
- Long-lasting but not permanent results. Although it may seem like a disadvantage, the truth is that with how easy this type of treatment is, you can return to it at another time. The fillings usually last up to 1 year and since they do not require any type of recovery, you can do it again when you need it.
- Substances used as dermal fillers help improve the appearance of the skin as they stimulate collagen production, leaving a much smoother complexion.
- Even some types of fillers are found naturally in the body so they are biocompatible and then distributed throughout the body.
- Dermal fillers as an antiaging treatment have mild side effects and a very low risk rate.
- There is a wide variety of dermal fillers that adapt to any personalized treatment.
TYPES OF DERMAL FILLERS
There are several types of injectable fillers and even different brands. But it will be your plastic surgeon who, after several consultations, will estimate which is the most appropriate range for your specific case. Each filler has its own benefits and uses, and meets certain needs.
Some of the dermal filler brands out there are Juvederm, Perlane, Radiesse, Restylane, Juvederm Voluma XC, and Artefill.
Injectable Juvederm is one of the most popular gel injectables due to its smooth consistency. It is a derivative of hyaluronic acid, a natural protein that the body itself produces. It is very effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and furrows of various depths and also in increasing the volume of the lips. This injectable gel also contains lidocaine so the patient will not feel any discomfort.
Perlane is another of the hyaluronic acid fillers approved to treat soft tissue augmentation. It is very interesting and useful for treating severe facial folds and wrinkles on the face. It has a higher consistency to fill in deeper creases and for cheek augmentation.
Restylane is one of the hyaluronic acid injectables that help fight aging by smoothing wrinkles and folds. It is often used to improve the shape of the lip and the contour of the face. It is a very popular option because it carries a low risk of allergic reaction.
Radiesse is one of the most prestigious dermal filler alternatives. It uses a synthetic calcium hydroxyapatite that will reduce the appearance of most wrinkles, folds, and scars. It works by increasing the body’s own supply of collagen, improving the suppleness and appearance of the skin. It is used to treat deep wrinkles and folds and also for cheek augmentation. It is one of the longest lasting dermal fillers available today and has a low chance of allergic reaction.
Juvederm Voluma XC is one of the most recent fillers and specially designed to give volume to the cheek area. It is also a derivative of hyaluronic acid and provides instant results.
ArteFill is the most innovative in dermal fillers, and is the first permanent or non-resorbable solution. With this new filler you can achieve a new and improved appearance in the long term and without surgery. Recommended to correct wrinkles, deep folds especially in the nasolabial area and expression lines. Not only is the product not reabsorbed by the body, but it improves over time.
If you are looking for a solution to rejuvenate adapted to your needs, without surgery and with little discomfort, consider contacting Dr. Pradeep Bansal so that he can inform you of the advantages of dermal fillers.