SKIN POLISHING, TIGHTENING & BRIGHTENING(MICRODERMABRASION) Microdermabrasion is a simple, straight forward, non-invasive procedure that revitalizes dull skin, reduces large pores, erases fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, reduces mild pigment irregularities (hyperpigmentation), stretch marks and age spots. Most importantly, it allows you to get back to your daily routine immediately after treatment.
Microdermabrasion is a skin resurfacing treatment that works by gently abrading the top layer of the skin with the help of micro aluminium oxide crystals or diamond tipped wand, leaving a new, fresh layer underneath. It is a non-invasive, non-surgical cosmetic procedure. Actual results, however, depend on prior medical conditions, your skin’s ability to recover and on who performed the procedure. It is not effective on severe skin imperfections because microdermabrasion cannot reach deeper layers of skin. Microdermabrasion can, however, get rid of superficial acne scars and red marks. Microdermabrasion is a safe alternative to chemical peels & laser rejuvenation for acne scars & fine lines.
- It is the least invasive dermatological procedure (compared to dermabrasion and laser resurfacing)
- It is more affordable than cosmetic surgery.
- Micro derma abrasion is painless.
- It has the fewest side effects and it is effective on all skin types and colors.
- It helps your skin look younger, healthy, glowing and for some people, close to perfect.
- For superficial lesion – 6 siting at 1-2 week interval
- For deep lesions – 15-20 siting at 2-3 week interval