Orthodontic treatment involves prevention & correction of misaligned teeth & jaws for good dental health & cosmetic reasons.
Severely misaligned teeth can cause numerous problems likes snoring, sleep apnea& other breathing problems. Besides dental irregularities may cause insecurity & low self esteem, which can affect a person’s ability to chew & speak.
Different types of problems & their treatment
- Misaligned and Crowding
- Cross bite
- Narrow jaw
- Open bite
- Orthodontic treatment helps to give better esthetics, & hence self esteem& confidence.
- It helps to provide better function and health of teeth.
- An orthodontist can prevent dental irregularities in children by dental examination before all permanent tooth erupts.
- An orthodontist can treat any deformity /misaligned teeth at an early age, as bones of children are still growing and eruption of permanent teeth is still pending.
- Early treatment can result in smooth and quick correction of misaligned teeth.
- Orthodontic treatment not only straightens your teeth but also helps for maintaining good oral hygiene.
Different types of treatment available