Digital X-Rays Dentists use radiographs (X-Rays) to find hidden dental structures, malignant or benign masses, bone loss, and cavities.
Advantages to the patient
- Significantly reduces radiation exposure by 90% to the patient.
- Safe for pregnant and breast feeding females.
- Diagnosis of the disease becomes very easy through digital enhancement and enlargement of the specific areas.
- No Image distortion.
- Contrast can be altered, and images can be viewed in black-and-white or color.
- The patient can “take part” in the diagnostic process and better understand the proposed treatment.
- No waiting for film to be processed. X-Ray in just 2 Seconds.